Vishal Ganeriwala from Citrix has recently posted a blog entry about a social networking contest that’s being conducted at the Citrix Synergy event next week in Houston. If you happen to be attending, here’s how the process goes:
- You comment on Vishal’s blog entry stating that you’d like to borrow one of the FlipVideo cameras.
- You record some 5 minute video segment capturing your thoughts (or someone elses if you don’t have any LOL) regarding the Citrix Synergy event.
- You turn the camera back into Vishal the following day.
- All the videos get uploaded to YouTube.
- The top 5 most viewed submissions will receive the FlipVideo camera for free.
I’ll be at Citrix Synergy, and this blog gave me a good idea to bring my FlipVideo camera. Only I won’t have to adhere to all those crazy “rules”. I’m such a rebel… Oh yes, I will be videotaping analysts…oooh….. And I might even upload videos to my site, or maybe even some other site…. Uh-oh now I’ve gone and said it…