Citrix is beginning a series of webinars to talk about the various SDK components. I personally think this is very valuable as there’s always a need to script some component leveraging the Citrix SDKs. What a great way to learn about it from the Citrix developers themselves.
The first webinar in the series will on the Virtual Channel SDK and will be held on Friday January 25th 2008. The webinar will cover the following topics:
• Brief Introduction to ICA protocol
• What is ICA virtual channel?
• Possible uses of custom virtual channels
• Virtual channel components
• Client-Server data exchange
• Introduction to Virtual Channel SDK
• Sample virtual channel demo
Click here to view the information on the webinar and to find the registration link.